Josiah Cooke, Sr. was born circa 1610 in England and died 17 October 1673 Eastham, Barnstable County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Elizabeth Ring (1602-1687) 16 September 1635 in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.
- NOT a Mayflower Descendant - This Josiah Cooke is not a part of the family of Mayflower pilgrim Francis Cooke (1583-1663), although he is frequently mistaken as such.
- 1633 Immigration to America from England. Another frequent mistake puts his birth in Holland, but he came to Plymouth MA direct from England in 1633.
- Burial Site - Cove Burying Ground in Eastham MA.
|Offspring of Josiah Cooke, Sr. and Elizabeth Ring (1602-1687)|
|Anna Cooke (1636-1656)||18 January 1636 Plymouth County, Massachusetts||24 July 1656 Eastham, Barnstable County, Massachusetts||Mark Snow (1628-1695)|
|Bethiah Cooke (1640-1685)|
|Josiah Cooke (1643-1731)||31 January 1643 Eastham, Barnstable County, Massachusetts||31 January 1731 Eastham, Barnstable County, Massachusetts||Deborah Hopkins (1648-1727)|
- Josiah Cooke - FindAGrave Memorial #51532217
- New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635 about Josias Cooke