Kenelm Winslow, Jr. was born 5 November 1716 in Kenelm Winslow Homestead, Marshfield, Plymouth County, Massachusetts to Kenelm Winslow (1675-1757) and Abigail Waterman (1681-1729) and died 13 August 1780 Kenelm Winslow Homestead, Marshfield, Plymouth County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Abigail Bourne (1729-1761) 14 March 1754 in Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
Kenelm Winslow Homestead
Kenelm Winslow Homestead is settled on a gentle eminence by the sea, near the extremity of a neck of land lying between Green Harbor and South Rivers. This tract of the township was considered the Eden of the region. It was beautified with groves of majestic oaks and graceful walnuts, with the underground void of tangled shrubbery. A few of these groves were standing within the memory of man, but all have now fallen beneath the hand of the woodman.
It would stay with the family for five generations, until their descendants had to flee the country for being loyalists supporters in the Revolutionary War.
|Lydia Winslow (1747-1796)|
|David Winslow (1752-)|
|Kenelm Winslow (1756-)||24 July 1756 Kenelm Winslow Homestead, Marshfield, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|
|Ezekial Winslow (1759-1835)|
|Patience Winslow (1763-1837)|
|Sarah Winslow (1704-)|
|Abigail Winslow (1707-1770)|
|Nathaniel Winslow (1709-1734)|
|Faith Winslow (1712-1785)|
|Kenelm Winslow (1716-1780)||5 November 1716 Kenelm Winslow Homestead, Marshfield, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||13 August 1780 Kenelm Winslow Homestead, Marshfield, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||Abigail Bourne (1729-1761)|
|Eleanor Winslow (1718-1719)|
|Joseph Winslow (1724-1777)|
- John Howland: Vol 1 - Descendants of Desire Howland Gorham - The First Five Generations; Documented descendants through his first child Desire2 Howland and her husband Captain John Gorham. By Elizabeth Pearson White, CG, FASG, FNGS. 736 pp. Maps, illus, printed endsheets, 12,455 entry Every Name Index. 1990. This prize-winning opus by Elizabeth White documents the multitude of descendants of Mayflower passenger John Howland through his first child, Desire (Howland) Gorham.
- Winslow in Plymouth County, Massachusetts - first families history
- Kenelm Winslow- disambiguation
- MainTour Marshfield
- Marshfield Historical Society
- Marshfield History - PlymouthColony.net Historical Listings