This page collects information about people with surname "Knight" who were known or believed to have lived in Washington County, Utah.
- Bruce C. Hafen (1940) - President of Rick's College (1978-85) and President of St. George Utah Temple (2010-13), and General Authority Seventy of LDS Church (1996-2010).
- Orval Hafen (1903-1964) was a Utah State Senator and president of the Utah Bar Association. He was a key figure in the long process that by the start of the 21st-century had made St. George a key center of retirement and growing community.
St George Temple
The St. George Utah Temple (formerly the St. George Temple) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) in St. George, Utah. Completed in 1877, it was the church's third temple completed, but the first in Utah, following the migration west of Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo, Illinois, following the death of the church's founder, Joseph Smith (1805-1844). It has been the place for marriages and temple ordinances for many LDS families in the area.
- Knight in Utah
- First Families of St. George, Utah
- Notable people of St. George, Utah
- History of St. George Stake
- ScoutHut St. George Historical Sites
:Note, for the following tables, that there may be more than one county or district of this name and that some contributors may have entered a different (possibly shorter and/or ambiguous) name when this one was meant. Search for similar names to get a more complete result. Common abbreviations are "Co." and "Cty", but there may have been no word for "county" (or equivalent) included, or such a word may have been wrongly included.
Familypedia people with surname Knight in Washington County, Utah
Readers can sort columns using the triangles at top.
Born in Washington County, Utah
|Birth place||Birth date||Father||Mother||Joined with-g1|
|Lenora Knight (1862-1913)||Santa Clara, Washington County, Utah, United States||8 February 1862||Samuel Knight (1832-1910)||Karen Kirstine Hermandsdatter Bech (1831-1870)||John Hafen (1862-1946)|
Baptised in Washington County, Utah
Married in Washington County, Utah
- See also Category:Married in Washington County, Utah
Grouping is for "first marriage", "second marriage", etc as indicated in column headings
Died in Washington County, Utah
- See also Category:Died in Washington County, Utah
Buried in Washington County, Utah
|Remains date||Remains place||Birth place||Baptism place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Lenora Knight (1862-1913)||9999||Santa Clara City Cemetery, Washington County, Utah||Santa Clara, Washington County, Utah, United States||Samuel Knight (1832-1910)||Karen Kirstine Hermandsdatter Bech (1831-1870)||John Hafen (1862-1946)|
|Samuel Knight (1832-1910)||9999||Santa Clara City Cemetery, Washington County, Utah||Kaw, Jackson, Missouri||Newel Knight (1800-1847)||Sally Colburn (1804-1834)||Karen Kirstine Hermandsdatter Bech (1831-1870) + Laura Melvina Leavitt (1851-1922)+ Susan Charlotte Nanney (1843-1919)|