We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Look up Margaret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Margaret may refer to:
- Margaret (given name)
- Margaret (surname)
- Margaret (moon), a moon of Uranus
- Margaret, Alabama, USA
- Margaret River, Western Australia
- Margaret Island, Budapest, Hungary
- Margaret Bridge, Budapest, Hungary
- Isla Margarita, Venezuela
- Margarita Island (Colombia)
- Marghita, Romania
- Princess Margaret Bridge in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Margaret, Scottish warship
- Margaret (brig), English ship wrecked in 1803
- USS Margaret, the name of several U.S. Navy ships
- Margarethe (schooner), a German schooner in service 1921-27
- Margaret, 1845 novel by American author Sylvester Judd
- Margaret (2011 film), American drama film written and directed by Kenneth Lonergan (yet to be released)
- Margaret (2009 film), BBC television film about Margaret Thatcher
- Margaret (magazine), Japanese shōjo manga magazine
- Margareta (disambiguation)
- Margret (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Margaret. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|