Margaret Auchmuty Tucker Saltonstall was born 7 September 1900 in Portland, Cumberland County, Maine, United States to Samuel Auchmuty Tucker (1869-1947) and Anne Coleman Derby (1879-1948) and died 1947 Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. She married John Lee Saltonstall (1878-1959) 1 November 1928 in New York City, New York.
Huntwicke (aka: Coolidge Estate) is a 571-acre private estate located in 68 River Rd in Topsfield, Massachusetts includes a 24-room Georgian-style mansion and a mile long stretch of private agricultural preserve along the banks of the Ipswich River. Built by her husband John Lee Saltonstall (1878-1959) in 1921 and was his residence until his death.
|Margaret Saltonstall (1931-1988)|
|Susan Burley Saltonstall (1933-1958)|
|David Saltonstall (c1935-)|
Harmony Grove Gravestone
- Location : Harmony Grove Cemetery, Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts
- Inscription :
- John Lee Saltonstall (1858-1959)
- Margaret Auchmuty Saltonstall (1900-1947)
- Susan Borland Saltonstall (1900-1984)
- Margaret Saltonstall Peyev (1931-1988)