Mary Hutchinson was born 22 February 1628 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England to William Hutchinson (1586-1641) and Anne Marbury (1591-1643) and died August 1643 Pelham Bay, Bronx County, New York of unspecified causes. Charlemagne (747-814)/s, Henry II of England (1133-1189)/s, Hugh Capet (c940-996)/s, William I of England (1027-1087)/s.
- 1627-Feb-22 : Birth of Mary in Alford, Lincolnshire - Baptism of first 14 Hutchinson children are all recorded at the Church in Alford.
- 1634 : (age 7) Family migration on ship Griffin to Massachusetts Bay Colony
- 1638 : (age 11) - Family moved to Rhode Island because of Puritan Doctrine Schism.
- 1642 : (age 15) Family Moved to Split Rock / Bronx / New Netherlands (now New York - borders on Pelham Bay, Long Island.
- 1643-Aug : (Age 16) - Died in Indian Raid on Hutchinson Farm