Mary Maderas was born 25 April 1707 in Middlesex County, Virginia (Middlesex County, Virginia) to Charles Maderas (c1680-1721) and Mary Beamon (c1680-1720) and died 1769 Culpepper County, Viringia (Culpepper County, Virginia) of unspecified causes. She married John Gore (c1703-1769) 13 May 1723 .
|Offspring of Mary Maderas and John Gore (c1703-1769)|
|Rachel Gore (1725-?)|
|Mary Gore (1728-?)|
|John Gore (1730-1816)|
|Sarah Gore (1732-?)|
|Henry Gore (1736-1791)||10 September 1736 Christ Church Parish, Middlesex County, Virginia, United States||1 April 1791 New Market, Shenandoah County, Virginia, United States||Margaret Unknown (c1737-bef1779) Margaret Unknown (c1737-bef1779) Anna Catherine Keller (1761-1840)|
|Joseph Gore (c1738-1775)|
- Mounce Gore Butler (1849-1917) - Wikipedia] - She was his 3th great grandmother.
- Albert Arnold Gore Sr. (1907-1998) - Wikipedia - She was his 5th great grandmother.
- Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (1948) - Wikipedia - She was his 6th great grandmother.
- Beatrice Louise Gore (1925-2005) - Wikipedia - Mary was her 7th great grandmother.
- Deborah Gore Dean - Wikipedia - Mary was her 8th great grandmother.
|Offspring of Charles Maderas (c1680-1721) and Mary Beamon (c1680-1720)|
|Charles Maderas (c1702-?)|
|John Thomas Maderas (1704-?)|
|Mary Maderas (1707-1769)||25 April 1707 Middlesex County, Virginia (Middlesex County, Virginia)||1769 Culpepper County, Viringia (Culpepper County, Virginia)||John Gore (c1703-1769)|
- William Allen Shade 00:06, 20 July 2009 (UTC) - She was my great x 7 grandmother.