Michal Jennison Bloise Warren was born 17 December 1640 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts to Robert Jennison (1607-1690) and Grace Unknown (c1615-) and died 14 July 1713 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. She married Richard Bloise (1622-1665) 10 February 1657 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. She married John Warren (1622-1703) 11 May 1667 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Michal Jennison (1640-1713) Early New England Settler
- Daughter of early immigrant Robert Jennison (1615-1690) and Grace ___
- 1640-Dec-17 : Birth in Watertown, Middlesex, MA.
- 1657-Feb-10 : Married 1) to Richard Bloise (1622-1665) in Watertown, Middlesex, Mass.
- 1667-May-11 : Married 2) to Captain John Warren (1622-1703) in Watertown, Mass. (per Watertown Marriage Register)
- 1713-Jul-14 : Died at Watertown, MA.
The Warren family had lived many generations in Nayland, England (per the wills of forefathers).
In 1630 they immigrated to the Massachusetts Bay Colony and settled in Watertown, MA. Here John became a freeman 18 May 1645.
Captain John Warren, died January 27, 1702/03 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts. He was the son of 4. John Warren and 5. Margaret (Bayly) Fowle. He married 3. Michal Jennison Blois (widow of Robert Bloise) July 11, 1667 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
Michal Jennison Blois, born December 17, 1640 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts; died July 14, 1713. She was the daughter of 6. Robert Jennison and 7. Grace.
Marriage & Family
1st Marriage: Richard Blois
2nd Marriage: Captain John Warren
- Margaret Warren (b1668) - ? Not found in Watertown Marriage record?
- Sarah Warren (b1670) - ? Not found in Watertown Marriage Record?
- Elizabeth Warren (1673-1774) - m. Daniel Harrington in Watertown on 18-Oct-1705. Had 4 children in Marlboro, MA. and she lived to age 100.
- Mary Warren (1675-1732) - , confessed Salem witch, born May 25, 1675 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts; died September 10, 1732 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts. She married (1) Joseph Pierce December 30, 1698 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts. He was born December 30, 1678 in Groton, Middlesex, Massachusetts, and died August 29, 1747 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts. He was the son of Daniel Pierce and Mrs Elizabeth Pierce. Posterity includes future US President Pierce and more.
- John Warren (1678-1726) - m. 1) Abigail Hastings & 2) Lydia Fiske
- Grace Warren (1680-1767) - ? Not found in Watertown Marriage record?
- Samuel Warren (1683-1703) - ? Not found in Watertown Marriage record?
- Damaris Warren (1685-?) - ? Not found in Watertown Marriage record?
|Offspring of Richard Bloise and Michal Jennison (1640-1713)|
|Richard Bloise (1659-)|
|Mary Bloise (1661-)|
|Michal Bloise (1664-1752)|
|Offspring of John Warren and Michal Jennison (1640-1713)|
|Margaret Warren (b1668)|
|Sarah Warren (b1670)|
|Elizabeth Warren (1673-1774)||8 July 1673 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||3 March 1774 Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||Daniel Harrington (1683-1723)|
|Mary Warren (1675-1732)||25 May 1675 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||April 1709 Southold, Suffolk County, New York||Josiah Pierce (1675-1747)|
|John Warren (1678-1726)||21 May 1678 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||29 July 1726 Weston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||Abagail Hastings (1680-1710) Abagail Hastings (1680-1710) Lydia Fisk (1687-1761)|
|Grace Warren (1680-1767)|
|Samuel Warren (1683-1703)|
|Damaris Warren (1685-)|
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts, Vol II - Pg 251-253.
- See also the Will of John Warren - below.
- S ource -The Winthrop Fleet of 1630 & Planters of the Commonwealth by Charles Edward Banks books
- Descendants of John Warren the Immigrant