This page collects information about people with surname Perry who were known or believed to have lived in Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
- Pilgrim Monument - built between 1907 and 1910 to commemorate the first landfall of the Mayflower Pilgrims in 1620 and the signing of the Mayflower Compact in Provincetown Harbor.
- Perry in Massachusetts
- Plymouth Colony
- Early Colonial New England Conflicts
- Barnstable County, Massachusetts/First families
- Barnstable County, Massachusetts/Monuments and Memorials
- Immigrant ships to America/First Families
- Barnstable County Church - (Religion.Wikia.org)
- Barnstable County Attractions and Events - (ScoutHut)
- Barnstable, Massachusetts - Wikipedia
- Vital Records of Massachusetts - Barnstable County - Birth/Marriage/Death Records 1620-1850
- Barnstable County Genealogy Trails
- PlymouthColony.Net - Barnstable County History - Genealogy
- Barnstable County Genealogy - FamilySearch.org
- Barnstable Historical Society -
- Cape Cod Museum Trail - Barnstable Historical Society
- This family profile prepared courtesy of Massachusetts Scouting, helping to preserve our shared heritage.
:Note, for the following tables, that there may be more than one county or district of this name and that some contributors may have entered a different (possibly shorter and/or ambiguous) name when this one was meant. Search for similar names to get a more complete result. Common abbreviations are "Co." and "Cty", but there may have been no word for "county" (or equivalent) included, or such a word may have been wrongly included.
Familypedia people with surname Perry in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Readers can sort columns using the triangles at top.
Born in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Baptised in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Married in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- See also Category:Married in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Grouping is for "first marriage", "second marriage", etc as indicated in column headings
Died in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
Buried in Barnstable County, Massachusetts