Property "Death month" and the assigned parent property "Event month" have different type annotations.
|Info on this Property: month
|Purpose: For indicating this constituent property of a date |
A Date property is not directly set via a parameter. Instead it is formed of constituent parts so that partial dates may be input.
The constituent parts are postpended to the event (eg: birth_year). The properties are:
- year (if the property value is 9999, then the year is unknown)
- hour (Hour and minute: If indicated, please convert to Greenwich / GMT /UTC )
- if-bce (if true, the add "BC" to date.
- Background: This is a revision of the original date scheme in which constituent parts of dates were derived from full date fields. The following fields are obsolete
- subproperty of (allows search on) Event month