Look up Punjab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Punjab or Panjab may refer to:
- Geographical regions
- Punjab region, an area of South Asia stretching from central Pakistan to northwest India
- Panjab District, in Bamyan province, Afghanistan
- Panjab, Afghanistan, capital of Panjab District
- Former countries, states and provinces
- Sikh Empire (also known as Punjab Empire), a former religious monarchy in the region
- Punjab Province (British India) (1849-1947), a province of British India
- Punjab States Agency (1930-1947), an administrative unit of British India
- Punjab Hill States Agency (1936-1947), an administrative unit of British India
- East Punjab, the part of the British Punjab Province which became part of India after partition
- East Punjab (state) (1947-1966)
- Patiala and East Punjab States Union (1948-1956), a former state of modern India
- West Punjab, the part of the British Punjab Province which became part of Pakistan as a province after partition
- West Punjab Province (1947-1955)
- Bahawalpur (princely state)
- Punjab International Public High School, a public school in Pakistan
- Punjab, a character in the Little Orphan Annie comic strip, and the related film and musical Annie
- Punjab University (disambiguation)
- Punjab Assembly
- Punjabi (disambiguation)
- Punjabi language
- All pages with titles containing "Punjab"
- All pages beginning with "Punjab"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Punjab. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|