Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville of Raby was born circa 1291 to Randolf Neville, 1st Baron Neville de Raby (1262-1331) and Euphemia de Clavering (c1266-c1320) and died 5 August 1367 of unspecified causes. He married Alice de Audley (c1300-c1375) 14 January 1326 JL . Charlemagne (747-814)/s, Hugh Capet (c940-996)/s.
Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville de Raby (c.1291 – 5 August 1367) was an English aristocrat, son of Ralph Neville, 1st Baron Neville de Raby and Euphemia de Clavering.
Neville led the English forces to victory against the Scottish king David II of Scotland at the Battle of Neville's Cross on 17 October 1346.
Marriage and Children
He married Alice Audley (b. 1300 d. 1358) on 14 Jan 1326 with whom he had thirteen children:
- Euphemia Neville (1316 - October 1363), married firstly Robert Clifford, Baron Clifford, secondly Reynold Lucy, Baron Lucy and thirdly Walter Heselarton
- John Neville, 3rd Baron Neville de Raby (1322/8–17 October 1388), married firstly Maud Percy and secondly Elizabeth Latimer and had issue with both
- Margaret Neville (12 February 1329 - 12 May 1372), married firstly William de Ros, 3rd Baron de Ros, by whom she had no issue, and secondly Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland, by whom she had issue.
- Catherine Neville (c.1330 - 1 September 1361), married William Dacre, Baron Dacre of Gillesland
- Sir Ralph Neville (c.1332 - c.1380), married Elizabeth de Ledes
- Robert Neville of Eldon (c.1337), married Clara Pinckney
- William Neville (c.1338 - c.1391), married firstly Elizabeth Le Waleys and secondly Alice de St Philbert
- Eleanor Neville (c.1340), married Geoffrey Scrope
- Alexander Neville (c.1341 - 1392), Archbishop of York
- Elizabeth Neville (c.1343)
- Isabel Neville (c.1344), married Hugh FitzHugh FitzHenry
- Thomas Neville (c.1355)
- Alice Neville
|Offspring of Ralph Neville and Alice de Audley (c1300-c1375)|
|John Neville, 3rd Baron Neville de Raby (1328-1388)||1328 Raby Castle, Durham, England||17 October 1388 Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, England||Maud Percy (-1379) Maud Percy (-1379) Elizabeth Latimer, Baroness Latimer of Corby (-1395)|
|Margaret Neville (1329-1372)||12 February 1329||12 May 1372||William de Ros, 4th Baron de Ros of Hamlake (1325-1352) William de Ros, 4th Baron de Ros of Hamlake (1325-1352) Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland (1341-1408)|
|Ralph Neville (c1332-c1380)|
|Euphemia Neville (c1334-1363)|
|Robert Neville (c1337-)|
|William Neville (c1338-c1391)|
|Eleanor Neville (c1340)|
|Catherine Neville (c1330-1361)|
|Alexander Neville (c1340-1392)|
|Elizabeth Neville (c1343-)|
|Isabel Neville (c1344-)|
|Alice Neville (c1345-)|
|Thomas Neville (c1355-)|