Richard TAYLOR (1652-1732)
- Many believe he is the same as the Richard Taylor (1652-1694) who marries Hannah Rice (1649-1707), (widow of Eleazar Ward) in Sudbury in 1677. But the information contained herein belies such a theory.
- Sex: Male
- Born: January 9, 1652 at Yarmouth, Plymouth Colony
- Died: November 15, 1732 at Yarmouth, Plymouth Colony in his 81st year
- Interment: Old Yarmouth Burial Grounds (check name)
He was the son of Richard Taylor (abt 1625-1703) and Ruth Unknown (abt 1625-1693).
- Hannah Unknown (1649-1733)
- Isaac Taylor (1684-1722)
- Jasher Taylor (abt 1685-1752); m. 1713? Experience Cobb; sea captain
- Nathan Taylor (abt 1687-?); m. 1715 Mehitable Cobb
- Ebenezer Taylor (1689-1770); m. abt 1721 Mary Lothrop
- Mary Taylor (abt. 1688-?); m. bef. 1708 Jonathan Whelden
- Another daughter (Hannah?) per Savage
- Either he or his father served in King Philip's War.
- Savage Vol IV, p. 263 or 264
- Yarmouth Burial Records
- Barnstable Probate Records, volume 2, p. 262
- Plymouth Colony Records, Volume 4, p. 53
- Mayflower Descendant, Volume 3, p. 246
- Mysteries of the Several Richard TAYLORs of Yarmouth, MA by Jillaine 14:29, 3 July 2007 (UTC)