Robert Stickler was born 23 December 1838 in Pucklechurch, Bristol (Pucklechurch+ Bristol+ England) to Charles Stickler (1806-1896) and Eliza Jefferies (c1810-1891) and died circa 1909 Bristol of unspecified causes. He married Elizabeth Rawle (c1838-?) 8 July 1861 in Temple, Bristol. He married Georgiana Smart (c1853-1896) 1883 .
Robert born 1838 in Pucklechurch, Gloucestershire (now Bristol), England was the third child of Charles and Elizabeth Jeffries. He grew up in Pucklechurch and began working as an 'engine driver' in the coal colliery at Pucklechurch.
He married Elizabeth Rowle from Dunster, Somerset in 1862 and they had five children. The family lived at 3 Walters Lane in St.George, Bristol. His second son, Arthur eventually immigrated to the America and became a naturalized citizen in 1886.
There appears to also be a Robert Stickler with the same birth and death dates who also married a Georgianna? However he was born in Wiltshire not Gloucestershire, and his first wife was Mary Ann and not Elizabeth Rawle.
Further information is required in order to determine if they are two Robert Stickler's with the same birth and death dates or whether Robert Stickler married three times?
|Emmeline Stickler (c1862-?)|
|Herbert Rawle Stickler (c1864-?)|
|Arthur George Stickler (c1867-?)|
|Blanch Rawle Stickler (c1870-?)|
|Ada Elizabeth (c1877-?)|
|Amy Georgina Stickler (c1883-?)|
|Robert Joseph Stickler (c1892-?)|
- 1. Robert Stickler (1838-1909)
- 2. Charles Stickler (1806-1896)
- 3. Eliza Jefferies (c1810-1891)
- 4. Thomas Stickler (c1760-1838)
- 5. Jane Mealing (1766-1829)
- 8. William Stickler (c1718-1798)
- 9. Catherine Gardner (c1730-1793)
- 16. Robert Stickler (c1695-1767)
- 17. Susanna (c1695-1742)
- Records and History predominantly searched out by John Stickler of America and John Richards of Bristol.