Immediately after the invasion of Dyuden and Andrei Aleksandrovich of Gorodets (c1255-1304)'s concentration in Vladimir and Novgorod (1293), Roman, on his instructions, together with Novgorod, conducted a hike under the fortress founded by the Swedes in the land of the Karelians. The Russian army was forced to retreat because of the thaw and lack of horse feed . According to L. Voitovich , Roman was a prince of Novgorod until 1293. According to the chronicle , the Novgorod prince since 1284 was Dmitry Aleksandrovich .
Together with his elder brother Aleksandr of Smolensk, he participated in the military campaign and the siege of Dorogobuzh in 1300 . The troops of their cousin Andrei Mikhailovich Vyazemsky came to the aid of the city and defeated Glebovich.
In the literature
In the novel by K. V. Sychev "Dmitry Beautiful" publishing house "Ladomir", 2008.
Family and children
Wife - unknown.
- Dmitri Romanovich of Bryansk (c1290-c1352) is the prince of Bryansk (1314—after 1333) , after 1340 - 1356 ).
- Vasili Romanovich of Bryansk (c1293-c1360) - Prince of Bryansk (1356 )
- Olga Romanovna of Bryansk She was married to Lev Yuryevich of Halych, prince of Halych.
|Dmitri Romanovich of Bryansk (c1290-c1352)|
|Vasili Romanovich of Bryansk (c1293-c1360)|
|Olga Romanovna of Bryansk (c1294-c1350)|
|Aleksandr Glebovich (c1255-1313)||1255||1313|
|Roman Glebovich of Novgorod (c1257-c1302)||1257||1302|
|Svyatoslav Glebovich (c1260-1310)|
|Vsevolod Glebovich (c1262-c1315)|
- ^ a b НОВГОРОДСКАЯ ПЕРВАЯ ЛЕТОПИСЬ МЛАДШЕГО ИЗВОДА
- ^ Соловьёв С. М. История России с древнейших времён
- ^ Войтович Л. КНЯЗІВСЬКІ ДИНАСТІЇ CXIДНОЇ ЄВРОПИ
This is a Wikipedia book, a user-generated collection of Wikipedia articles that can be easily saved, printed, and ordered as a printed book.
Books are not a part of the encyclopedia proper. For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia, see our introduction.
Subtitle goes here
- Table of contents (Wikipedia:Books/Topic) OR
- Table of contents (User:Username:Books/Topic)
- Introduction (Wikipedia:Books/Topic) OR
- Introduction (User:Username:Books/Topic)
- Note. This book is based on the Wikipedia article, "Topic." The supporting articles are those referenced as major expansions of selected sections.
- Main article
- Supporting articles
- ^ По другой версии, Василию Александровичу наследовал его брат Дмитрий.
- ^ По другой версии, после свержения с брянского престола Дмитрия Романовича Иваном Александровичем Смоленским престол был занят сыном Ивана Василием.