Samuel Fuller II was born 15 August 1676 in Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts to Samuel Fuller (1628-1676) and Mrs Mary Fuller (c1630-) and died 23 September 1716 Mansfield, Tolland County, Connecticut of unspecified causes. He married Elizabeth Thatcher (1672-1729) 3 October 1700 in Chilmark, Dukes County, Massachusetts.
Sgt. Samuel Fuller, b. Aug. 15, 1676 after his father's death, d. Sept. 29, 1716 at Mansfield, Connecticut., Æ 41; m. Oct. 3, 1700 prob. at Chilmark on Martha's Vineyard (Dukes County, Mass.), Elizabeth Thacher, dau. of Rev. Rodolphus Thacher & Ruth Partridge. She was b. Mar. 1, 1671/2 at Duxbury, Mass. and d. after 1740 prob. at Mansfield, Conn. Seven children of the family, all recorded at Mansfield, Conn. Elizabeth m. 2) July 8, 1724 at Lebanon, Conn., Miles Standish, grandson of Capt. Myles Standish of the 1620 Mayflower passage and Plymouth Colony. There are no known children of Elizabeth's second marriage.
At the time of their marriage, Elizabeth's parents were residing at Chilmark, Mass. where her father was pastor of the Chilmark Cong. Church. Following marriage this Fuller family resided at Mansfield, Conn. where all of the children are recorded:
- Rebecca Fuller, b. July 22, 1701; m. Apr. 29, 1729 at Norwich, Conn. (by Rev. Salmon Treat), Joseph Allen, Sr.; seven children b. of record at either Norwich or Windham, Conn; Rebecca and Joseph d. at Windham, Conn. in 1778 and 1777, respectively. Seven children of the family.
- Rhodolphus Fuller, b. Aug. 22, 1703; m. 1) Nov. 1, 1727 at Mansfield, Conn., Ann Hall, and 2) Oct. 9, 1755 at the Scotland Soc. Chh. at Windham, Conn., his sister-in-law Anna Robinson. Eight children of the family.
- Ruth Fuller (1706-1795) - b. Apr. 12, 1706; m. June 20, 1725 at Windham, Conn., Peter Robinson, Jr., s. of Peter Robinson and Experience Lumbert, b. Dec. 7, 1696 at Tisbury, Mass. Twelve children of the family.
- Elkanah Fuller, b. Apr. 24, 1709; m. 1) May 15, 1731 at Mansfield, Conn., Mary Andrews; m. 2) before 1744 Naomi, whose origins are unknown; and 3) Apr. 6, 1767 at Mansfield, Conn. the widow Lydia Hooker. Seven children of the family.
- Waitstill Fuller, b. Apr. 8, 1711; m. Feb. 21, 1733/4 at Preston, Conn. as his 2nd wife, Thomas Heath, Sr. Eight children of the marriage.
- Mary Fuller, b. Apr. 5, 1713; m. Feb. 14, 1736/7 at Norwich, Conn., Joseph Tracy. Ten children of the family.
- Judah Fuller, b. Aug. 25, 1715; m. Feb. 11, 1745/6 at Norwich, Conn., Abigail Wentworth. Five known children of the family
|Offspring of Samuel Fuller II and Elizabeth Thatcher (1672-1729)|
|Rebecca Fuller (1701-1778)|
|Rodolphus Fuller (1701-1795)|
|Ruth Fuller (1706-1795)||12 April 1706 Preston, New London County, Connecticut, United States||9 June 1795 Windham, Windham County, Connecticut, United States||Peter Robinson (1697-1785)|
|Elkanah Fuller (1709-1793)|
|Waitstill Fuller (1711-1754)|
|Mary Fuller (1713-1788)|
|Juday Fuller (1715-1775)|