Stephen II, Count of Blois, was born 1045 to Theobald III de Blois (1012-1089) and Garsende du Maine (c1010-c1060) and died 19 May 1102 Battle of Ramla (1102) of battle wounds. He married Adela of Normandy (c1062-1138) 1080 JL in Chartres, Eure-et-Loir, France. Alfred the Great (849-899)/s, Charlemagne (747-814)/s.
Marriage and Family
- Guillaume of Blois (c1086-1150)
- Theobald II, Count of Champagne (c1088-1152)
- Odo of Blois (c1090-)
- Adélaïde de Blois (c1092-c1139)
- Humbert of Blois (c1094-)
- Stephen of England - Last Norman king of England; his reign was called "The Anarchy" or "The Nineteen-Year Winter".
- Maud of Blois (c1097-1120) - died tragically with her husband and her cousin the prince, William of Normandy (1103-1120) in the White Ship Disaster of 1120.
- Henry of Blois (c1098-1171)
- Agnes of Blois (c1099-1129)
- Alix of Blois (c1100-1145)
- Eléonore of Blois (c1104-1147)
|Offspring of Stephen II, Count of Blois and unknown parent|
|Sybille de Blois (c1100-c1147)||1100||1147||Hervé II de Léon (c1110-1168)|