Thomas Richards, Jr. was born 5 April 1595 in Pitminster, Somerset, England to Thomas Richards (1575-1620) and Thomasine Richards (c1568-) and died 28 January 1650 Weymouth, Suffolk County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Welthian Loring (1600-1679) 1619 in Somerset, England.
- Mary Richards (1620-1659) - she married Thomas Hinckley (1618-1706), who would become the 14th Governor of Plymouth Colony.
- John Richards (1625-1694)
- Anna Richards (1626-1650)
- Alice Richards (1629-1671) - she married William Bradford (1624-1704), who replaced Myles Standish (c1584-1656) as military commander for Plymouth Colony. He was the son of Colonial Governor and Mayflower pilgrims William Bradford (1590-1657) and Alice Carpenter (1583-1670).
- Hannah Richards (1630-1651)
- James Richards (1632-1680)
- Samuel Richards (1634-1685)
- Joseph Richards (1636-1651)
- Benjamin Richards (1638-1665)
- Abigail Richards (c1640-1694)
|Offspring of Thomas Richards, Jr. and Welthian Loring (1600-1679)|
|Mary Richards (1620-1659)||10 November 1620 Somerset, England, United Kingdom||24 June 1659 Dorchester, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States||Thomas Hinckley (1618-1706)|
|John Richards (1625-1694)|
|Anna Richards (1626-1650)|
|Alice Richards (1629-1671)||1629 Keynsham, Somersetshire, England||12 December 1671 Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||William Bradford (1624-1704)|
|Hannah Richards (1630-1651)|
|James Richards (1632-1680)|
|Samuel Richards (1634-1685)|
|Joseph Richards (1636-1651)|
|Benjamin Richards (1638-1665)|
|Abigail Richards (c1640-1694)|