Ursula Ludlow Scrope was born 1547 in Wiltshire, England to George Ludlow (1504-1543) and Edith Windsor (1515-1613) and died 1613 Hambleden, Buckinghamshire, England of unspecified causes. She married Adrian Scrope (1524-1577) 1563 JL in England. Alfred the Great (849-899)/s, Charlemagne (747-814)/s, Henry II of England (1133-1189)/s, Hugh Capet (c940-996)/s, William I of England (1027-1087)/s, Rollo of Normandy (860-932)/s.
Ursula Ludlow (1547-1613)
Daughter of the High Sheriff of Wiltshire Co
- Daughter of George Ludlow (1504-1543), High Sheriff of Wiltshire Co and Edith Windsor (1515-1613), Daughter of the 1st Baron of Bradenham
- 1547 (Est) : Birth -
- 1567 : Marriage (1) to Rev William Earth
- 1573 : Marriage (2) to Adrian Scrope (1524-1577) - Hambleden, Buckingham, England.
- 1613-Sep-04 : Died
Ursula Ludlow (1547-1613) - m. 1st Rev. William Earth, m. 2nd Adrian Scrope. and had Robert Scrope.
Married: Ursula LUDLOW (b. ABT 1547 - d. 4 Sep 1613) (dau. of George Ludlow and Edith Windsor) Hambleden, Buckingham, England.
Her newphew, Roger Ludlow (1590-1664), was a founder of Connecticut Colony.
Marriage & Family
Family Residence : Hambleden, Buckingham, England.
- Robert Scrope (1569-) - m. Margaret Cornwall, parents of Col Adrian Scrope
- Barbara Scrope (1572-1573) - died young (b. 29 Oct 1572 - d. 17 Jan 1573)
- Anna SCROPE
- George SCROPE
- Phillippa SCROPE
- Dorothy SCROPE
- Phillip SCROPE (b. ABT 1578)
|Robert Scrope (1569-)||22 July 1569 Hambledon, Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom||Margaret Cornwall (1577-1633)|
|Barbara Scrope (1572-1573)|
|Anna Scrope (c1573)|
|George Scrope (c1474)|
|Phillippa Scrope (c1576)|
|Dorothy Scrope (c1577)|
|Phillip Scrope (c1578)|
- Welcome Chapman Family Ancestry
- Scrope-Throope Family Ancestry
- Scrope Family Genealogy - Tudor Place