|Keep it Simple:|
One Project Only
Full FPD Buildout
- List of Notable Scouts
- Familypedia Introduction to Semantic Media Wiki Tools
- Mt Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- List of Earldoms
- Wikipedia List of Recent Deaths
GOOD: Family History Projects
- User:MainTour/New England History - Early New England History Projects - Histories of 16th, 17th, & 18th Century americana, events, participants, categories, 1st families, memorials, cemeteries, etc.
- User:MainTour/LDS History - Collecting major events
- User:MainTour/Famous cousins - and other relatives of note.
- User:MainTour/lineages - Long ancestry chains
- SMW Page Upgrades - See list below;
- LDS Temples - and other historic wedding venues & historic sites : Salt Lake Temple / Smith Family Cemetery.
- User:MainTour/Dixie Saints - Many of Richey / Adair / Mangum clan from Mississippi/Alabama were part of the Dixie Saints that immigrated to Utah and then to Washington Co, Utah as part of Mormon Dixie Mission of 1850-1869.
- User:MainTour/European Nobility
- User:MainTour/Hall Family
- User:MainTour/Richey Family
- User:MainTour/Sanders Family
Introduction / Other Projects
I have a definite interest in genealogy for early New England - direct ancestors, founding fathers of the United States and The LDS Church. There are a lot of records from these colonies, so it should be possible to document all settlers and their extended families. Contact: Bryce Hall (1962), Oceanside, California.
- SMW Page Upgrades
- Follow LDS Pioneers with 2+ Lines of NewEngland/England Ancestors (Alternate one old profile vs one new profile)
- Pioneers: Zion's Camp (1834) / Mormon Battalion
- Richey in Apache County, Arizona / Bradford in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Wagon Trains: David Cannon 1861 Pioneer Company / Mississippi Saints 1846 Pioneer Company
- General Authorities of the LDS Church
- Military: 1st South Carolina Cavalry Regiment / 24th Georgia Infantry Regiment / 6th Middlesex County Militia Regiment
- Regions: Middlesex County, Massachusetts / Laurens County, South Carolina / Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Census: Laurens County, South Carolina/1790 US Census
- Boston Brahmin
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Hartford Founders Monument
- Salt Lake Temple
- Mayflower Cemetery
Major Work Projects
- Wood Badge Tickets - ScoutWiki
- Mayflower and Her Passengers by Caleb Johnson - Genealogical research on all 102 Mayflower pilgrims. 292 pages (Pulb 2006).
Historic Photo Albums
My Grandparents Ancestry
- Sylvester Angus Hall (1896-1972)/tree
- Emma Maude Sparks (1899-1991)/tree
- Leigh Montrose Richey (1902-1989)/tree
- Rhoda Luella Knudsen (1900-1994)/tree
- Lee Washington Sanders (1897-1989)/tree
- Zetta Fern Mortensen (1899-1975)/tree
- Adolf Leicht (1894-1981)/tree
- Mary Theresea Mayer (1903-1988)/tree