Vladimir Glebovich (Владимир Глебович, князь пронский) was born 1158 to Gleb Rostislavich of Ryazan (c1127-1177) and Yevfrosiniya Rostislavovna of Pereyaslavl (c1130-1179) and died 1197 of unspecified causes. Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899)/s, Charlemagne (747-814)/s.
Vladimir Glebovich (c1158-c1197) - Prince of Pronsk.
In 1186, he reached an agreement with his brothers Roman and Igor on the reign of the Principality of Ryazan, went with them to his other brothers, Vsevolod Glebovich and Svyatoslav, and besieged Pronsk. Not listening to the Grand Prince's ambassadors who attempted to persuade the brothers to reconcile, the latter engaged in battle with the advanced troops of the Grand Prince of Vladimir-Suzdal who supported the princes of Pronsk, but heard about the approach to Pronsk of Vsevolod Yuryevich's main forces, Vladimir Glebovich and his brothers fled from the city walls. But as soon as the help was gone, he returned and captured the city, luring his brother Svyatoslav to his side. He then sent emissaries to the Grand Prince of Vladimir-Suzdal to ask for peace, but was refused.
In 1187, he and his brothers sent Bishop Porfiri of Chernigov to Vsevolod Yuryevich to intercede for himself and secured peace.
Brothers and sisters
- Andrei Glebovich of Ryazan (c1150-c1185) - Prince of Ryazan.
- Roman Glebovich of Ryazan (c1152-1216) - Grand Prince of Ryazan (1180-1207).
- Igor Glebovich of Ryazan (c1154-1194) - the appanage prince of Ryazan.
- Feodosya Glebovna of Ryazan (c1156-c1200) - married Mstislav Rostislavich the Brave 
- Vsevolod Glebovich of Pronsk (c1160-1207) - Prince of Pronsk (up to 1186, 1188-1207) andPrince of Kolomna (1186-1188).
- Svyatoslav Glebovich of Pronsk (c1162-1207) appanage Prince of Pronsk.
- Yaroslav Glebovich of Ryazan (c1164-c1199) - [[prince of Ryazan[[.
- Gleb Vladimirovich of Ryazan (c1180-1219) - Prince of Ryazan (1212–1217), organizer of the fratricidal Council of Isady (1217), where he killed 6 princes (brother and cousins)
- Oleg Vladimirovich of Pronsk (c1183-c1216) — prince of Pronsk (1207 — c1216).
- Izyaslav Vladimirovich of Pronsk (c1185-1217) - Prince of Pronsk (1207)  - was killed by his brother at the Council of Isady (1217).
- Konstantin Vladimirovich of Pronsk (c1187-c1242) - an appanage Prince of Pronsk, helped Gleb organize the murder. (His patronymic is not indicated in the sources, there is some probability that he is not the son of Vladimir Glebovich , but a nephew )
|Offspring of Vladimir Glebovich (Владимир Глебович, князь пронский) and unknown parent|
|Gleb Vladimirovich of Ryazan (c1180-1219)||1180||1218||Unknown Davydovna of Smolensk (c1185-c1230)|
|Oleg Vladimirovich of Pronsk (c1183-c1216)|
|Izyaslav Vladimirovich of Pronsk (c1185-1217)||1185||20 July 1217 Isady, Spassk Rayon, Ryazan Oblast, Russia|
|Konstantin Vladimirovich of Pronsk (c1187-c1242)||1187||1242|