Vsevolodko Davydovich of Goroden was born 1080 to Davyd Igorevich of Volhynia (c1055-1112) and died 1 February 1142 of unspecified causes. He married Agafiya Vladimirovna of Kiev (c1097-1144) 1116 JL .
He is mentioned for the first time by the chronicle in 1116 in connection with the marriage to Agafiya, the daughter of Vladimir Monomakh. His rule in Grodno was first mentioned in connection with the participation of Vsevolod in the campaign of Mstislav Vladimirovich against the Principality of Polotsk in 1127. Vsevolod also participated in the campaign of Mstislav and the Olgovichi against Lithuania in 1132 .
Main article: Principality of Goroden (Grodno)
There are verious version regarding Vsevolodko's parents. His father might have been:
- Davyd Igorevich of Volhynia (c1055-1112);
- Davyd Svyatoslavich of Chernigov (c1052-1123).
- Yaroslav Yaropolchich of Berestia (c1070-1102) (he tried to secure an inheritance in Berestia, thereby singling out his cousin Yaroslav Svyatopolchich from the Volhynia volost, and died while imprisoned by his uncle Svyatopolk Izyaslavich of Kiev in 1102);
- Boris Vsevolodovich of Goroden (c1121-1166)
- Gleb Vsevolodovich of Goroden (c1123-1170)
- Mstislav Vsevolodovich of Goroden (c1124-1183)
- NN Vsevolodovna of Goroden (c1126-c1180) (married Vladimir Davydovich of Chernigov
- Anna Vsevolodovna of Goroden (c1127-1190) (married Yuri Yaroslavich of Turov))
↑ Russian Biographical Dictionary AA Polovtsova
|Offspring of Vsevolodko Davydovich of Goroden and Agafiya Vladimirovna of Kiev (c1097-1144)|
|Boris Vsevolodovich of Goroden (c1121-1166)||1121||1166|
|Gleb Vsevolodovich of Goroden (c1123-1170)||1123||1170|
|Mstislav Vsevolodovich of Goroden (c1124-1183)||1124||1183|
|NN Vsevolodovna of Goroden (c1126-c1180)|
|Anna Vsevolodovna of Goroden (c1127-1190)||1127||1190||Yuri Yaroslavich of Turov (c1109-1167)|