William Hutchinson, Jr. was born 28 September 1631 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom to William Hutchinson (1586-1641) and Anne Marbury (1591-1643) and died August 1643 Pelham Bay, Bronx County, New York, United States of unspecified causes. Charlemagne (747-814)/s, Henry II of England (1133-1189)/s, Hugh Capet (c940-996)/s, William I of England (1027-1087)/s.
- 1631-Sep-28 : Birth of William in Alford, Lincolnshire - Baptism Date of first 14 Hutchinson children are all recorded at the Church in Alford.
- 1634 : (age 3) Family migration on ship Griffin to Massachusetts Bay Colony
- 1638 : (age 7) - Family moved to Rhode Island because of Puritan Doctrine Schism.
- 1642 : (age 11) Family Moved to Split Rock / Bronx / New Netherlands (now New York) - borders on Pelham Bay, Long Island.
- 1643-Aug : (Age 12) - Died in Indian Raid on Hutchinson Farm
This (William Hutchinson (1631-1643)) is the second of their 15 children to carry the name William. The first William Hutchinson (1623-1624) died in infancy back in England.