Spouse Vseslav Children Vseslav Yaroslav Glebovich (c1164-c1199) the youngest of the six sons of the Prince of Ryazan Gleb Rostislavich and Yevfrosiniya Rostislavovna daughter of Rostislav Yuryevich Princes of Pereyaslavl.
Biography First mentioned in 1187 in connection with the attempt of bishop Porphiri of Pereyaslavl to reconcile Gleb Rostislavich's sons with Grand Princes of Vladimir-Suzdal Vsevolod Yuryevich the Big Nest. .
Brothers and sisters
- Andrei Glebovich of Ryazan (c1150-c1185) - Prince of Ryazan.
- Igor Glebovich of Ryazan (c1154-1194) - the appanage prince of Ryazan.
- Feodosya Glebovna of Ryazan (c1156-c1200) - married Mstislav Rostislavich the Brave 
- Vladimir Glebovich of Pronsk (c1158-c1186) - Prince of Pronsk (1180-1186).
- Vsevolod Glebovich of Pronsk (c1160-1207) - the Prince of Pronsk (up to 1186, 1188-1207) and Kolomna (1186-1,188).
- Svyatoslav Glebovich of Pronsk (c1162-1207) appanage Prince of Pronsk.
- Yaroslav Glebovich of Ryazan (c1164-c1199) - the prince of Ryazan.
- ^ Славянская энциклопедия. Киевская Русь - Московия|, Vol 1. pp.768}}
|Offspring of Yaroslav Glebovich (Ярослав Глебович) and Vseslava Ryurikovna (c1180-c1220)|
|Vseslava Yaroslavna (c1197-c1240)||1197||1240|